- 60 X 18 X 50 Centimeter (cm)
- 4 shelves Kg/hr
- M.S powder coated
- 230 volts, 1 phase Teraampere (TA)
- 230 Statampere (sA)
- M.S powder coated
- 1 years
Our offered Tissue Culture Rack is manufactured by using excellent quality of mild steel pipes and sophisticated technologies as per the set quality norms. It is widely used for various types of tissue culture plants and other tissue culture work in tissue culture room. These racks are ideal for agricultural research labs and praised for their unique features like no flickering effect, minimum heating effect, longer service life, negligible maintenance and durable standards. Further, our provided Tissue Culture Rack is checked by our quality controller on different quality parameters before delivering to our valued customer end.
Tissue culture racks are very useful for various types of tissue culture plants and other tissue culture work in tissue culture room.
A control panel is provided individual light switch cum indicator, ON/OFF switch, cord plug, digital timer, etc.
- Made By :- Tissue rack are made of mild steel or aluminum angles duly painted for longer life.
- Racks Specification: – Each rack of size 48″x18″ (depth) is covered with thick hylem sheet or sun mica paste dour board or acrylic. Distance between each rack is 18″.
- Lighting :- Four fluorescent tubes are glare free lights are built in upper portion in worktable.
- UV Germicidal Light: – One UV light are fitted inside each rack.
- Chocks :- All fluorescent tubes chocks and ultra violet germicidal tube chocks are fitted out side of rack.
- Timer :- 0-24 Hours Digital Timers are provided of tissue culture rack.
- Control Panels :- control panels are fitted tops of tissue culture racks (as per the Model).
- Switch of fluorescent tubes and UV tubes. All control panels are fitted separately in each rack with indicator light.(as per the model.)
- Easy Mobility :- The whole rack is provided with four nos. castor wheels at the bottom for easy mobility to any place.
Available in no of size :-
- Unit of FOUR shelves with 16 Florescent tubes 4 U.V. LIGHTS
- Unit of FIVE with 20 Fluorescent tubes 5 U.V.LIGHTS
- Unit of SIX with 24 Fluorescent tubes 6 U.V. LIGHTS
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Per Week
- 3 week Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
C-2(6), 67/3, GIDC Estate, Phase-I, Near Maneck Chawk, Cooperative Bank, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India 91-79-40085092