The RASAYAN HOT AIR OVEN has been designed to dry samples/glass wares or to perform dry heat sterilization in a laboratory. Lab Hot Air Oven are suitable for various applications in the fields of agricultural, medical and industrial researches for heating, drying, sterilizing and baking in laboratories, hospitals and industries
- Shelves: â S.S made shelves (as per model)
- Heating elements: â NICROM wire type or fins type heater (as per model.)
- Temperature deviation: â + 1c (set temperature) (+ 5 c for thermostatic model)
- Temperature uniformity: â 2 c (for the range less than 150 c) (5 c for the range above 150 c )all around the Chamber.
- Power supply: â 230V + 10 % AC 50 Hz
- Instruction manual to be provided for easy operating & maintenance.
- Temperature range:-+5 C from ambient to 250 C
- Temperature sensitivity: â + 1C or better.
- Temperature Control: By digital Dual display Temperature controller with PT 100 sensor
Available In Different Working Sizes:
OTHER SIZES MAY ALSO BE AVAILABLE AS PER USERâS REQUIRMENTS.
Fan: â ISI marked motor with fan for uniform temperature. 2500/- extra
Temperature controller: â PPI make digital PID controller come indicator 4000/- extra.
C-2(6), 67/3, GIDC Estate, Phase-I, Near Maneck Chawk, Cooperative Bank, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India