An incubator provides conditions for optimal growth of micro biologycultures. Natural or forced air convection maintains a constant, even temperature in a range from a few degrees above room temperature to as high as700C. Microbiology incubators come in a wide range of sizes andshapes - even tiny bench top incubators for micronfuge tubes. Micro biologyincubators are often underutilized. They can be used for many applications beyond traditional bacterial culture, such as temperature dependentincubations, enzymatic reactions or for reagent storage.
Technical specification: â
- Outer body: â Mild steel sheet duly powder coated.
- Inner body: â heavy gauge Stainless steel of 304 quality.(as per model)
- High density glass wool as insulation.
- Acrylic door inside for easy viewing samples without disturbing temperature inside or glass window on door as per model.(optional)
- Temperature range:- 50C above ambient to 700 C
- Power supply: â 230 V, 1 phase, 50 Hz
- Heating : â fins type S.S tubular heater
- Controller: â microprocessor based digital PID controller cum indicator.(only in digital model)
- Sensor: â highly accurate RTD (PT 100) type sensor inside the chamber. .(only in digital model)
- Display: â 7 segment 4 digit dual LED display for set point & process value. .(only in digital model)
- Shelves: â S.S rod made shelves.
- Control panel with power & heater ON/OFF indication pilot lamp.
- Solid state relay with heat sink for overload protection.
- ISI marked motor with blower for uniform temperature. (optional)
- Door gasket for reducing heat loss.
- Door with press type locking system.
- Calibration port.
- Exhaust port for fume exhausting.
- Alarm with timer (optional)
- Temperature Range: 5Â°C to 70 Â°C
- Emperature Sensitivity: +/- 1Â° c or better
C-2(6), 67/3, GIDC Estate, Phase-I, Near Maneck Chawk, Cooperative Bank, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India